Our client is an American company with operations in Cambridge, MA in the United States and Lviv, Ukraine. They provide partners with both onsite engineering leadership and offsite engineering talent.
There are several projects for React developers. The primary project is a “big data” opportunity to help patients receive medicine. Using predictive analytics, we help patients get drugs as cheaply as possible.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (GIT)
From the client:
- Paid vacation
- On-premise English classes
$50/month bonus for lunch
...and others benefits (get to know more on the interview)
What are you waiting for? Come on – you are the one we need!